Rates & availability
- Rates in
- total people
- 1-4 people
- 5-6 people
- 7-8 people
- 9-10 people
- Low season
16 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 19 Dec
- per week / per night
- € 1015 / € 145
- € 1155 / € 165
- € 1295 / € 185
- € 1435 / € 205
- Mid season
1 Apr – 30 Jun
1 Sep – 31 Okt
- per week / per night
- € 1190 / € 170
- € 1330 / € 190
- € 1470 / € 210
- € 1610 / € 230
- High Season
1 Jul – 31 Aug
20 Dec – 15 Jan
- per week / per night
- € 1680 / € 240
- € 1820 / € 260
- € 1960 / € 280
- € 2100 / € 300
Above you find the overview of the rates and the booking calendar. You can choose your own preferred arrival and departure date within the available periods (dates available are shown in green).
The villa can be rented on a weekly or nightly base (minimum rental nights is 3). The rate will be adjusted accordingly.
You can also book the villa for a longer period. For long stays we can offer special rates. Please contact us for a customised price offer or other enquiries via email: email@example.com
The rental rates are for the exclusive use of the villa.
Minimum number of nights rent: 3.
Discount for a stay of 2 weeks or longer: € 50.
Deposit per stay: € 150.
The rental rates are including all the costs:
- Gas and water consumption
- Taxes (including 10% rental tax and tourist tax)
- Household help / Cook
- Help desk
- Welcome package upon arrival
- First dinner and first breakfast after arrival
- Use of towels, bath towels and bed linen
- Use of the washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- During your stay you will have access to free (wireless) Internet. Upon arrival the staff will give you the inlog codes for you phone, tablet or laptop. The login codes are also listed in the information guide in the villa.
- The staff can prepare your breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can use the list with menu suggestions in the villa, however you can ask the staff to prepare anything you like. They are very good cooks and can prepare delicious Indonesian, Asian and also Western dishes. Preparing of the meals is included in the rental rate, only the groceries are at your own expense. However, prices for food are still low in Bali, to give you an indication: for approx. 200,000 IDR you will have a complete dinner for 4 people.
- The staff can of the groceries for you. They will go to the local market in the morning to buy fresh vegetables, fruit, meat and fish. Other groceries they will buy in the nearby supermarket. You can give them the required money and they will provide you with the receipts and the change afterwards. The staff will only ask small fee (20,000 IDR) to cover the transportation costs (petrol).
- We can arrange the transport for you from the airport (or from another place on Bali if you arrived earlier) to the villa. The transportation costs are not included in the rental rate and have to be paid to the driver after arrival at the villa. From the airport in Denpasar (or from another place in South Bali), the transportation cost are 650,000 IDR for a 7-seater car suitable for up to 4 people plus luggage or 750,000 IDR for a bigger car suitable for up to 6 people plus luggage. If you are with 7 or more people we will arrange two 7-seater cars.
- If you want to use transport during your stay, for example to go on a sightseeing tour or to go out and have dinner, you can use the services of one of the drivers. They all speak English and are also very good guides, they know the most beautiful places of Bali! The transport for the return or continued journey you can arrange during your stay via the help desk or one of the drivers. In the villa you find an information guide with all the phone numbers and suggestions for sightseeing trips.
- During your stay you can always contact the help desk of the villa. The phone number is listed in the information guide in the villa. If you have special requests (e.g. special diets, a baby cot, a high chair, a car seat etc.) please let us know before arrival so we can inform the help desk, the staff and the driver accordingly.
Reservations and payment:
You can book the villa by using the booking form on this website or send us an email via the page contact. We will send you a confirmation of your reservation as soon as possible.
To secure the booking we ask a down payment of 40% of the total rental amount within 14 days of the confirmation. Payment can be done via wired bank transfer, Paypal.com or credit card (if payment will be via Paypal or credit card the extra charges are 5% because of the fee Paypal is charging).
After receiving the down payment, your booking is guaranteed and you will receive a confirmation of receipt.
The balancing amount of 60% plus the security deposit of Euro € 150 has to be paid at least 6 weeks prior to arrival.
If the booking is made within 6 weeks of arrival, the total rental amount plus security deposit needs to be paid immediately upon confirmation.
We will return the deposit on your bank account or Paypal account within 7 days after your stay. Our staff will check the inventory upon arrival and departure. If there are any missing items or severe damages, the costs will be deducted from the deposit.
(Down) payments are not refundable. We advise you to take a travel insurance that covers cancellation. In the event of late payment we have the right to cancel your booking.
Unless a specific arrangement has been made with you, the check-in time is after 2pm (14.00) on the day of arrival and the check-out is before 12pm (noon) on the day of departure.